MaxBP Reaction Training Drill – “Track & Decide” In this video, Ryan Harrison with SlowTheGameDown demonstrates the value of using the MaxBP whiffle ball pitching machine for the “Track & Decide” training drill. Professional baseball player Tyler Heineman joins Harrison...
Helping Hitters Improve Pitch Tracking and Reaction
These Top College Programs Train Smarter with MaxBP
Used and trusted by youth, amateur, and pro players across the world for reaction training
Best for College and Pro Athletes
- Full-featured model with 6 different pitch speeds
- Triple Drop feature for rapid-fire vision training drills
- 96 small golf-size Wiffle® balls included to dial in hand-eye coordination
Best for High School & Travel Ball Athletes
- Five pitch speeds for greater variation
- Simulate right-handed and left-handed curveballs
- 96 small golf-size Wiffle® balls included for better contact accuracy
Best for Little League® & Youth Athletes
- Develop vision and hand-eye reactions early on
- Game-realistic batting practice with varying pitches
- 96 small golf-size Wiffle® balls included to build contact accuracy
Coach Greg Layson shows us an easy way to measure the proper distance from the plate each hitter should stand. Where you stand gives you a different view of the strike zone and the proper distance from the plate will...
MaxBP Reaction Training Drill – “React & Track” (Catcher’s Drill) The value of the MaxBP machine is found in increasing your reaction timing. It can increase your hand-eye coordination, pitch recognition in the batter’s box, with quicker adjustments to off-speed...