Speeds: Soft Toss, Low, Medium, High, Turbo
Five Exit Velocities
Load Indicator Light
Feeder Interval: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 seconds
96 white WIFFLE® golf balls included
Right Handed & Left Handed Curveballs
AC plug-in outlet (external 8-hour battery available as optional add-on)
1-year warranty on parts and labor, 60-day warranty on the battery
30-day money-back guarantee
- MaxBP Original Machine: Plugs in-wall or extension cord
- Portable Battery Pack: Lasts up to 8-hours, great for outdoor use where outlets are not easily accessible
- Tripod: to mount your MaxBP machine and adjust height and angle - we offer two options a lightweight and heavy-duty (+$40)
- 96 Mixed-color, golf Sized, WIFFLE® golf balls: While you get 96 white with the machine, the most popular variation which adds to the number of drills you can do is the mixed color balls
- 2 Ball Bags: for the 96 white and 96 mixed. MaxBP ball bags hold 120 WIFFLE® golf balls
- Machine Bag: to carry your machine and balls around. Shoulder strap and handles for carrying. Two interior pockets, one zipper, one velcro. Lots of padding for protecting your machine.
Any questions please contact us here: contact.maxbp.com
We share your passion for improving performance. That’s why we created the ultimate tool for improving athletic vision. MaxBP Original has been designed and refined to improve athlete's eye-body coordination, pitch recognition, reaction time. In Baseball and Softball, this results in fewer strikeouts, higher batting average, more walks, and improved performance in the field. This machine is ideal for athletes of all ages and levels, MaxBP throws fastballs at five different speed settings – from soft-toss up to high-turbo plus lefty and righty curveballs. Why wait any longer to step up your game? Step into the box and maximize your reaction training with MaxBP Original.
If you need to generate a quote or pay with a purchase order, please follow the instructions in our FAQ.
- BetterBat - Skinny barrel training bat, weigh approximately 2/3's game weight which has been proven to be optimal weight for bat speed training. 28"/19oz, 30"/20oz, 31"/20.5oz, 32"/21oz or 33"/21.5oz, 34"/22oz or 35"/22.5oz - this option is $100 with the package, normally $150 on its own.
- BetterBat Heavy Handle/Middle - weighted handle and middle to swap out to match game bat weight or heavier for strength training - this option is $70 with the package, normally $100 on its own.
- Pop-up Attachment - Great for defensive practice especially for those 13 and under. No more knots on the head from taking a hardball off the noggin!
MaxBP has great products and provides valuable content and support for trainers. Thank you!
Insider bat is such an effective tool for players to understand bat path. It’s a tool where you can spend some time explaining , but also let them figure it out on there own.
The mini wiffle balls are great! I love the color assortment--and the entire ball is colored and not just a plastic wrap around like some other sites offer. These hold up well. Great for indoors and outdoors.
I am a parent of two baseball boys...one playing college and the other varsity baseball in high school. I have a batting cage in the backyard with a conventional pitching machine but the problem with that is the need to have more than 1 person in order to conduct batting practice.
I researched other devices but didn't want to spend the crazy amounts of money to get something that they could use on their own and be able to grow with them as they get older. After reading other reviews, I decided to go with the MaxBP Original. Both of my boys used (and still use) it for increasing their skill at the plate. With the external battery, the ability to go into the yard and train on their own has proven invaluable. The MaxBP Original provides the ability to develop the hand/eye coordination needed to become a better batter to increase their ability to look for the pitch that they desire the most. The variety of speeds is great at any distance and whether they use a "rip-stick" type bat or their actual bat, the results are the same...it gets them to keep their eyes down and focusing on the bat making contact with the ball. The small whiffle balls are constructed sturdy enough to withstand the beating they take from the bats plus no 2 balls shoot out of the machine the same which makes for really good variety in pitches.
The MaxBP Original is a great device that gets the job done and does not break the bank. I would definitely recommend this to other people looking for something to use for kids young or old.
I have an 6th Grader--11 year old grandson playing club ball and middle school baseball. We use the Inside Bat to work on keeping his hands inside the baseball and emphasize bottom hand palm down top hand palm up. His bat speed has improved tremendously. Great tool for all hitters.