The Insider Bat™ is manufactured with aircraft 6061 grade aluminum and stainless steel. The shaft and “sweet spot” are powder coat painted, finished with a high gloss clear coat. The handle is high quality injection molded polypro copolymer with a comfortable polyolefin coating.
"Muscle memory” is a term used to describe a learned movement, pattern or habit. By performing the same movement pattern repeatedly, more effective nerve/muscle connections are made. These connections that are made repeat more effectively each time used. After developing muscle memory, the new action is automatic and will be performed without conscious thought.
If used properly, the Insider Bat™ will assist in creating positive muscle memory for a fundamentally correct swing.
In addition, the Insider Bat™ will:
- Trains hands to stay inside the ball during the swing
- Emphasize palm up/palm down hand positioning before, during and after contact with the ball
- Instant feedback for batter and coach
- Trains hitter not to roll wrists or sweep (cast) before or during contact with ball
- Promotes proper grip of bat
- Emphasizes “staying inside the ball” before and during contact
- Promotes proper hip rotation during swing
- Can be used anywhere, anytime, indoors or outdoors
- Forces hands in front of bat head during swing
- Promotes tucking of back elbow into “slot”
- Great for pre-game drills or “on deck” reinforcement tool
- Excellent when used as one-hand drills
Designed for the beginner as well as a seasoned pro. A hitter, regardless of age or ability level, does not necessarily need to know the complicated “physics” of a swing. He or she does not need to know why their hands should be palm up / palm down at contact, why they should not cast (sweep) the bat, etc. They simply need to swing the bat correctly.
That is why the Insider Bat™ was developed.