Thanks for signing up for our series of reaction training drills. The first one is on it's way to your email inbox.
Over the next 6 days, we'll send you 6 different small ball drills that will improve your ability to visually track and react to different pitches or balls off the bat. The goal of this series is to train your eyes just as much as you work on your physical mechanics or mental approach.
To get started, here's an overview of our visual training drills with Ryan Harrison from our training partner, Slow the Game Down, and minor league pro Tyler Heineman (currently in the Brewers organization).
Prefer to see all of the drill videos right now? Check out our Videos page.
Helping Hitters Improve Pitch Tracking and Reaction
These Top College Programs Train Smarter with MaxBP
Used and trusted by youth, amateur, and pro players across the world for reaction training
Best for College and Pro Athletes
- Full-featured model with 6 different pitch speeds
- Triple Drop feature for rapid-fire vision training drills
- 96 small golf ball-size mini Wiffle® balls included dialing in hand-eye coordination
Best for High School & Travel Ball Athletes
- Five pitch speeds for greater variation
- Simulate right-handed and left-handed curveballs
- 48 small golf ball-size mini Wiffle® balls included for better contact accuracy
Best for Little League® & Youth Athletes
- Develop vision and hand-eye reactions early on
- Game-realistic batting practice with varying pitches
- 48 small golf ball-size mini Wiffle® balls included building contact accuracy