This unique glove fits over your index finger and thumb to create a small pocket that safely teaches players the proper way to catch a ball: in the web. It's a challenge and any player that can consistently catch the ball with the WebGlov will have the best hands on the team. Use with the MaxBP to work on:
- Catcher’s framing,
- Fly ball drills for outfielders,
- Turning two for middle infielders,
- Picking the ball in the infield, and
- A wide variety of conditioning drills.
For young players: This is the best way to safely teach them how to catch and build confidence in their ability! Purchase a single glove, a pair, or a pack of 10.
- Designed to catch Wiffle® golf balls
- Durable neoprene material
- Fits over your index finger and thumb
- Universal for left or right-handed players
- Develop "Soft Hands"
- Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
- Build Confidence In Fielding
- Safely Teach Young Players How To Catch
- Eliminate Fear Of The Ball