MaxBP is a great tool to get your hitters performing at a high level, but it is also great for helping younger players learn how to field a pop up with our pop-up attachment.
In this special package, you get an Insider Bat & Pop-up attachment for only $50.
Pop-up attachment can be used with the MaxBP or Sandlot Slugger, depending on your machines date of manufacture you may be required to drill a 1/4" hole, instructions and template are included and we are available by phone to help if need be. Great for defensive practice especially for those 13 and under.
The Insider Bat™ is manufactured in the U.S.A. with aircraft 6061 grade aluminum and stainless steel. The shaft and “sweet spot” are powder coat painted, finished with a high gloss clear coat. The handle is high quality injection molded polypro copolymer with a comfortable polyolefin coating.
"Muscle memory” is a term used to describe a learned movement, pattern or habit. By performing the same movement pattern repeatedly, more effective nerve/muscle connections are made. These connections that are made repeat more effectively each time used. After developing muscle memory, the new action is automatic and will be performed without conscious thought.
If used properly, the Insider Bat™ will assist in creating positive muscle memory for a fundamentally correct swing.
In addition, the Insider Bat™ will:
- Emphasize palm up/palm down hand positioning before, during and after contact with the ball
- Instant feedback for batter and coach
- Trains hitter not to roll wrists or sweep (cast) before or during contact with ball
- Promotes proper grip of bat
- Emphasizes “staying inside the ball” before and during contact
- Promotes proper hip rotation during swing
- Can be used anywhere, anytime, indoors or outdoors
- Forces hands in front of bat head during swing
- Promotes tucking of back elbow into “slot”
- Great for Pre-game drills or “on deck” reinforcement tool
- Excellent when used as one arm drills
Designed for the beginner as well as seasoned pro. A hitter, regardless of age or ability level, does not necessarily need to know the complicated “physics” of a swing. He or she does not need to know why their hands should be palm up / palm down at contact, why they should not cast (sweep) the bat, etc. They simply need to swing the bat correctly.
That is why the Insider Bat™ was developed.