MaxBP Junior helps youth and Little League® teams, as well as beginning hitters, build strong hand-eye coordination skills and pitch recognition habits as they practice for the next level.
The MaxBP Junior comes with all the following standard:
- Speed settings: Soft Toss, Low, Medium
- Feeder interval: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 seconds
- Load indicator light
- 48 white golf Wiffle® balls included
You have a choice between two power sources:
- AC plug-in outlet (external 8-hour battery available as optional add-on purchase)
- 4-hour internal battery with battery charger included
Any questions on power source options please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Great hitters are made, not born. And they work their way up – over many years and through different levels. MaxBP Junior, formerly known and sold as the Sandlot Slugger, is ideal for budding batters and younger hitters. Just like MaxBP Original, this introductory lower-speed model has been designed and refined to improve hitters’ hand-eye coordination, pitch recognition, reaction time and batting average. The feeder has multiple distance and speed settings – from 30 to 125 mph. MaxBP Junior throws fastballs at three different speed settings – soft toss, low and medium. MaxBP Junior comes with the machine, 48 white golf Wiffle® balls and either battery/charger or AC plug. Why wait any longer to start building your game up? Step into the box and maximize your reaction training with MaxBP Junior.
If you need to generate a quote, or pay with purchase order, please follow the instructions in our FAQ.
* TRIPOD is sold separately as we have found that 40% of our customers already own a tripod that is adequate
** EXTERNAL BATTERY PACK only for use with AC model